Camping Qualité charter
As a guarantee of quality, the Parc de Fierbois is acknowledged by “Camping Quality” which is the unique national and official quality charter. Strict and regular controls for more than 600 criteria are done by an independent organism.
Each manager of the Quality Camping Charter signs an agreement which stipulates that he must abide by the 5 following points:
1 – A warm welcome
Hospitality, availability, consideration and efficiency are the main aims of the manager and his team.
All this contributes to make sure that you will have a pleasant and friendly stay.
2 – Meticulously clean
During the whole season, the camp site is kept clean and hygienic.
3 – Precise and correct information
The campsite manager makes sure that the information on his property is clear, exact and complete:
- Full description of equipment,
- Times and opening hours of the reception,
- The various amenities and activities, The prices are clearly indicated and applied.
4 – A private pitch
The campsite manager does the most to offer and guarantee the tranquillity of the site.
The grounds must be set up with style and integrate into the beauty of the environment.
5 – An improved and respected environment
The campsite manager makes a commitment to preserve the nature and the environment, to fit out his campsite respectfully, protection and search for adapted environmental solutions.
The landscaping and the energy savings are priorities for Camping Qualité, so participating in the conservation of a more and more threatened environment.
Quality tourisme label
The Parc de Fierbois has made a commitment to respect the Qualité Tourisme label.
A quality trademark:Qualité Tourisme™ is a trademark which groups together the efforts made by the tourist trade to give high quality service for client’s satisfaction.
A confidence guarantee :Qualité Tourisme™, registered by the Minister of Tourism, is a guarantee of quality for you and for your clients.
- Information and communication: we have to give to our customers a clear, precise and complete information, at the phone and on the site as well (indication, signs, etc…).
- Personal welcome: kindness, courtesy, warmth and a smile, availability, attention…
- Competence of personnel: to take care of the client, to give advice, to give specific information, to speak foreign languages.
- Comfort of the places: maintenance and cleanliness, vegetation and green areas, places of reception and relaxation, comfortable furniture.
- Cleanliness and maintenance of the places: hygiene, various equipments in good condition (toilet blocks, furniture, kitchens,…)
- Valorization of the local resources: provision of drinks and regional dishes, information for the customers on local sightseeings.
More informations : www.atout-france.fr
The Green Key label
The Parc de Fierbois undertakes to respect the environment and to preserve nature.
For the protection of the Fierbois site and to guarantee holidays in a preserved environment, many options have been taken, for example for the accomodations in Cottages O’Hara (purchase of mobilhomes O’Hara_ ISO 14001 et ECOCamps) and in Chalets Samibois.
The Parc de Fierbois is carrying the label Green Key since December 2009.
The Green Key is the First International environmental label for tourist accomodation.
This voluntary label is based on rigorous criteria and an independent jury for international recognition.
The criteria cover different fields of environmental management:
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY: General Environmental Management, Employee Training
- WATER MANAGEMENT: Resource management and sanitation, plumbing, sprinkler
- WASTE MANAGEMENT: Sorting waste volume reduction
- ENERGY MANAGEMENT: Managing energy, heat, domestic equipment, lighting
- PURCHASING MANAGERS: Food, maintenance, other procurement
- FRAMEWORK OF LIFE: Indoor environment, outdoor environment
- ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS: Information for guests, nature activities
More informations : www.laclefverte.org
Camping Parc de Fierbois became a "Accueil Vélo" at the beginning of 2014
The "Accueil Vélo" label guarantees a quality of welcome specific to cycling tourism. This label is awarded to accommodation providers, bike rental companies and repairers, tourist offices and tour sites that comply with precise specifications:
- Provide cyclists with tourist and service information useful for their stay
- To be able to advise the tourist by bike on the progress of his stay
- Inform cyclists about weather conditions
- Be able to ensure the transfer of tourists' luggage by bicycle to the next accommodation point (free or for a fee)
- Give the possibility to book accommodation or taxi, etc. (free or paid)
- Offer tourists by bike the possibility to wash and dry their laundry (free or for a fee)
- Provide bicycle tourists with a bicycle rental service (paid or free of charge)
- Provide cyclists with accessories on site or nearby (free or for a fee)
- Be equipped with a secure bicycles shelter on one level
- To be able to provide a complete repair kit for minor damage
- Have the necessary equipment for cleaning bicycles
For more information, visit: www.francevelotourisme.com