Due to the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus on our territory, we regret having to postpone the opening date to May 7 ,2020. This date is subject to change depending on government decisions that will be made, we will keep you informed.
As the situation is exceptional for all, we have implemented the following provisions for the management of cancellation requests:
- If you have a reservation for a stay before 7th May, we will provide you a voucher with the value of the amounts paid which you will be able to use towards a new reservation for the next 18 months. This voucher system has been decreed by the French government on 25th March.
- If your stay is planned outside the confinement period, our general conditions of sale apply. For the moment, the possibility of postponement only concerns stays planned before May 7, 2020. We encourage you to wait before canceling. In the event of an extension of the confinement period, a postponement may be considered.
The campsite will no longer be available by phone, for any information our team is available by email.
Our whole team wishes you good luck in this difficult context, and hopes to welcome you as soon as possible.
The Castel Parc de Fierbois team