Open from 9 am to 12 am and from 2.30 pm to 9 pm (except in July and August : from 9 am to 9 pm)
At the welcome desk, you will find information and advice 7 days a week by multilingual staff. The main details concern the activity programmes and local and regional tourist information.
You will also find:
- All the information concerning the activities in the park. In the daytime or in the evening
- On arrival, a first aid kit will be offered to guests renting accommodation.
- Stamps, postcards and washing machine tokens are on sale.
- Rent of bicycles and irons, sale of cigarettes.
- The Wifi network at the park allows you to accede to the Internet with the purchase of a card which you can buy for 5€/day.
- Assistance and repairs by the maintenance team,
- The addresses and full details of the nearest doctors and chemists on call
- The garages and the car dealers of the main European brands.
- Also all the information on the Loire Valley and its most near and remarkable chateaux.
- All information on local events like the market days, the church services and the address of local craftsmen and producers.
Open 7 days a week in the evening for dinner in July and August (closed 1 day in May, June and September). You will find:
- The restaurant : offers several choices (kids menu available), buffet of hors d’oeuvres, a la carte dishes and of course a choice of dessert and ice cream.
- The take-away : offers dishes to take away. Everything from chips to the dish of the day or even steak.
- The pizza : a full choice of original compositions or more traditional.
- Ice cream a full choice of different flavours.
Open 7 days a week from 12am to 11.30pm in July and August (other periods 6 days a week with reduced hours), the bar does special offers with the Happy Hour and a “brasserie” snack is available. It is also a place for the whole family to relax with video games, billiards, wide screen TV and a cyber area to play on line on the web.
The evening entertainment, the shows and the games take place at the Bar. For big international competitions you can watch your favourite teams on the wide screen television. At the end of the game, you can take the opportunity to meet the supporters of the other team who are staying in the Parc de Fierbois.
Camping PARC DE FIERBOIS
Open 7 days a week from 8am to 12am and from 4pm to 7.30pm. You can discover local produce like the Loire Valley wines.
Camping PARC DE FIERBOIS
Amenities and equipment for children
A wide choice of “child” amenities is available to make your stay in the Park the easiest possible:
- When you make your reservation, it is possible to rent in advance a baby equipment (cot, highchair, bath) for a day or for a week. It will be in your accomodation when you arrive.
- “Baby” products are on sale in the Vival shop (food, baby hygiene, toys).
- The “bath for babies” area is set up in the washing area in the centre of the village. Mothers will appreciate this pleasant and practical area, opening out onto the natural surroundings.
- The restaurant offers Kid’s menu for 6€ and also high chairs.
- The water park has a paddling pool for the little ones.
- Go to the toilets with the smaller children,
- Drive slowly in the park (10km speed limit),
- No noise in the grounds after 10pm.